All Files: HTTPS

Field Museum of Natural History bulletin ([1930]-c1990)

fullscreen
Author: Chicago Natural History Museum; Field Museum of Natural History
Volume: 51
Subject: Natural history -- Periodicals
Publisher: Chicago, Field Museum of Natural History
Possible copyright status: In copyright. Digitized with the permission of the Chicago Field Museum. For information contact dcc@library.uiuc.edu.
Digitizing sponsor: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Book contributor: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Collection: biodiversity; fieldiana
Notes: The orange numbered pages are front and back cover pages of the different magazines with in the book. Each month is one magazine with in Vol 51. Two of the deleted pages are unneeded pages or the cov er of a magazine from the next volume. Many pages have glare. I reshot several pages. While republishing this book I did two light checks to see if I could get less glare and a more focused picture. three pages that are particularly bad are P 24 inthe first mag. Page 18 in the second mag. Pages 18 and 19 in the third mag. Some of the pictures in the magazines that have a black base are very blurry and have glare.

Full catalog record: MARCXML

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Description

Vols. for 1944-Feb. 1966 published by the museum under an alternate name: Chicago Natural History Museum

Scanningcenter: il
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: fieldmuseumofnat51chic
Operator: scanner-craig-johnson@...